Strong sales teams are crucial to a successful business, as these client-facing professionals are key in gaining new customers, maintaining relationships with existing customers, and closing sales. Because client interactions are a major part of the sales teams’ responsibilities, knowledge about the client’s business and their industry is important for effective communication. As a result, your sales team will be able to lead your company towards achieving your growth goals. Our tools will develop your professionals’ business and financial acumen in relevant areas to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
Client-facing sales professionals can better communicate beneficial solutions for client accounts through industry knowledge of the client’s:
- Business strategy
- Competitive environment
- Current challenges facing the organization
- Financial drivers and key performance metrics
- Lines of business and strategies for each
Your sales team is the direct link between your company’s offerings and your clients. By understanding the client’s goals, actions, relation to competitors, and relevant factors that influence their decisions, your sales team can strategically identify potential areas of opportunity given your client’s business focus.
We offer comprehensive business and financial acumen tools to help your client-facing sales teams achieve their desired professional development goals:
- Assessment programs to direct you towards the best development path for both your professionals and your organization
- Business strategy simulations use an interactive experience to give your professionals an inside look into running an industry
- Hot Industry Topic (HIT) webinars created from our vast curriculum content and advanced structural design for an engaging delivery of industry information
- Performance support tools that offer on-demand information designed to facilitate business-focused conversation, advanced account planning, and confidence in closing deals
Industry wikis that use a comprehensive and accessible database for extensive and relevant industry information for the financial services, healthcare and life sciences, insurance, and technology, media, and telecommunications industries