Thank you for your interest in PSI’s Financial Services Wiki. This tool contains everything that you need to know to effectively connect with and sell to executives and leaders in the financial services industry.
Tell us a little more about yourself so that we can set up access to the Financial Services Wiki. Access will be granted immediately.
The Inside Financial Services Wiki encompasses the banking, capital markets, and investment management segments of the financial services industry. Specific information covered includes:
- Customers of the industry and their needs
- Industry participants and their role in the industry
- Products and services offered by financial institutions
- Delivery channels used to provide services to customers
- Risks facing the industry and how these risks are managed
- Industry regulators and regulations
- Metrics used to measure financial and business performance
- Important executives within financial institutions
- Information technology used by financial institutions
- Challenges facing the industry today
- Sales and consulting opportunities within the industry