Experience Running a Real-World Bank
Executive Suite Banking Simulation™ Professionals
Immerse your professionals in the day-to-day challenges experienced by bank executives.
Experience the challenges bank executives face every day. Gain first-hand insight to engage with key executives and position your solutions. PSI’s Executive Suite Banking Simulation™ is available in-person or virtually, providing a hands-on opportunity to manage a large regional financial services institution.
Who It’s For
Professional Services Firms
- Audit and Tax Professionals
- Consulting and Advisory Professionals
- Sales and Support Professionals
- Consulting Professionals
The Learner Experience
During the simulation, your learners work in teams to run a large, full-service financial institution. PSI’s simulation provides learners with an intense and competitive environment that allows them to “walk in the shoes” of their clients and experience the behind the scenes decisions and impact of:
- Setting business strategies
- Managing risk
- Aligning operations with business strategy
- Evaluating the impact of technical improvements, competitors, the economy, and risk on the bank’s success
Call us to learn more at
Two Delivery Options
- PSI’s experienced instructors deliver the simulation in virtual or in-person classes.
- We will create a tailored agenda focused on your needs.
- Our instructors are seasoned industry experts that offer a unique combination of highly-effective facilitation and in-depth industry knowledge to ensure success.
Schedule a Demo or Download the PDF to Learn More!
"*" indicates required fields
Author: David Tompkins In financial services, AI is a game-changer, offering many applications ranging from fraud prevention to portfolio management. In this blog post, we delve into the intricacies...
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer confined to science fiction; it's a reality that is shaping our world in profound ways. Although there isn't a universally accepted definition of AI, it's...
In the ever-evolving realm of technology, the Internet of Things (IoT) has emerged as a transformative force, reshaping industries and connecting objects in ways that stretch the imagination. The...
In an environment where 75% of buyers prefer a 'rep-free' buying experience (Gartner), sales professionals require more than just persuasive pitches and charisma. The traditional sales approach has...
In early 2023, the financial landscape witnessed a series of events as several banks faced unexpected collapses and had to sell off their operations. These incidents not only highlighted...
(It's missing a key piece!) When we polled HR leaders, 40% said their biggest challenge is retaining quality talent. Ironically, 67% of employees surveyed in an independent study cited lack of...