Experience Running a Real-World Bank
Executive Suite Banking Simulation™ Professionals
Immerse your professionals in the day-to-day challenges experienced by bank executives.
Experience the challenges bank executives face every day. Gain first-hand insight to engage with key executives and position your solutions. PSI’s Executive Suite Banking Simulation™ is available in-person or virtually, providing a hands-on opportunity to manage a large regional financial services institution.
Who It’s For
Professional Services Firms
- Audit and Tax Professionals
- Consulting and Advisory Professionals
- Sales and Support Professionals
- Consulting Professionals
The Learner Experience
During the simulation, your learners work in teams to run a large, full-service financial institution. PSI’s simulation provides learners with an intense and competitive environment that allows them to “walk in the shoes” of their clients and experience the behind the scenes decisions and impact of:
- Setting business strategies
- Managing risk
- Aligning operations with business strategy
- Evaluating the impact of technical improvements, competitors, the economy, and risk on the bank’s success
Call us to learn more at
Two Delivery Options
- PSI’s experienced instructors deliver the simulation in virtual or in-person classes.
- We will create a tailored agenda focused on your needs.
- Our instructors are seasoned industry experts that offer a unique combination of highly-effective facilitation and in-depth industry knowledge to ensure success.
Schedule a Demo or Download the PDF to Learn More!
"*" indicates required fields
In early 2023, the financial landscape witnessed a series of events as several banks faced unexpected collapses and had to sell off their operations. These incidents not only highlighted...
(It's missing a key piece!) When we polled HR leaders, 40% said their biggest challenge is retaining quality talent. Ironically, 67% of employees surveyed in an independent study cited lack of...
Having industry knowledge and a strong understanding of client issues are essential to your success in any environment. However, in times of economic uncertainty, they are critical. There are...
At PSI, we have a 21-year tradition of donating a percentage of our profits on behalf of our clients and staff. Thank you to our clients for making these donations possible. Each year we choose to...
Knowing your client has never been more critical than in today’s virtual environment. Even though some businesses and industries plan to return to in-person meetings, virtual consulting and selling...
One of the world’s largest consulting firms (a PSI client) approached us to help their partners and managers (customer-facing professionals) initiate and engage in conversations with C-level...