Sometimes an off-the-shelf solution cannot meet all of your organization’s needs.
That’s why PSI is committed to working with you to create custom training and performance support solutions to meet your specific goals. Our instructional design and industry expertise allow us to identify relevant content and implement successful solutions that meet your audience’s specific objectives.
We have worked with clients to develop individual training courses, create performance support tools and design entire curriculums. When working on a custom project, PSI maximizes your internal resources, incorporates and reinforces your existing assets (e.g., sales and account planning processes, current course offerings) and, where applicable, leverages PSI’s off-the-shelf training to develop cost-effective solutions.
Not only do we design custom training and performance support solutions that are reflective of audience needs, but we deliver these solutions in easily accessible formats. We offer solutions across a variety of formats, including:
- eLearning courses
- Virtual instructor-led training (VILT)
- Instructor-led training (ILT)
- Business simulations and microsimulations
- Gamified learning
- Videos and animations
- Blended learning
- Training on-demand
- Case studies
- Performance support tools
- And more…
Let us help you design a solution to meet all of your learning criteria.
Facilitation and Coaching
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Blended learning
- Training on demand
- And more…
In addition to offering traditional facilitation support, PSI’s industry experts can provide ongoing support and coaching to help build and develop industry skills to ensure you thrive in your role and deliver value to your organization.
Explore our Custom Services
Our structured development process allows us to design and build curriculums within the context of your specific learning objectives and the needs of your audience. Select each tab below to learn more.
Assessment and Instructional Design
We start our process with the assessment and design phase, where we have an initial discussion to determining your:
- Business needs for the project
- Gaps between the current knowledge and skills and the desired outcome for the participants
- Critical success factors and metrics
- Relevant assessment criteria
- Client review
With the information gathered in the assessment, we will build an instructional design (or “blueprint”) for the project that details the content outline, instructional strategies, technology strategies, implementation and delivery approach, and project plans.
In the development stage, we take the project blueprint and identify specific actions, programs, and tools to carry out the curriculum plan. We align your business needs with the services we offer to find the best path toward your desired results.
In the testing phase, we assess the quality of the program to ensure it is functional and deliverable.
In the implementation phase, we deliver the completed curriculum for your specific learning objectives. We ensure that all needs are met and that the project is completed successfully.
Not only is our training reflective of audience needs, but it is delivered in an easily accessible format. As the content and delivery needs of an organization can change over time, PSI has built a flexible approach for both of these areas through experience developing and delivering our training across all types of media.
We offer training solutions across a variety of formats, including:
- E-learning that allows learners to complete training at their own pace
- Microlearning (nano-learning) modules that provide learners with short bursts of training as needed
- Online videos that engage learners with animated visuals, live-action, and audio
- App-based training designed to support learners across a variety of mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Interactive workshops (face-to-face) taught by our highly skilled and internationally experienced professional trainers that blend large group discussions with individual and group exercises to ensure a highly engaging delivery
- Live virtual classrooms delivered over the web with audio support
- Training on-demand (web-based training with audio support) that have been previously recorded and are available on-demand to learners
- Business simulations that are highly interactive and allow learners to model real-life situations (such as running a bank or pursuing a sales opportunity)
- Case studies that allow learners to apply their skills and knowledge to real-life situations
We offer multiple variations of training delivery, including blended solutions that combine multiple aspects of different delivery methods. We are committed to getting the right tools for you for a thorough learning experience.