Experience Running a Real-World Bank
Executive Suite Banking Simulation™
Immerse your future leaders and new hires in the day-to-day challenges experienced by bank executives.
Think like a CEO and experience the challenges bank leaders face every day. PSI’s Executive Suite Banking Simulation™ is available in-person or virtually, providing a hands-on opportunity to manage a large regional financial services institution.
PSI’s simulation is designed for employees that require a deeper understanding of the bank, including:
|Z Future leaders
Z New hires
Z And more…
The Learner Experience
During the simulation, your learners work in teams to run a large, full-service financial institution. PSI’s simulation provides learners with an intense and competitive experience that allows them to “walk in the shoes” of senior executives within a banking institution, and:
- Set business strategies targeting customer segments, managing products/services and delivery channels
- Manage risk, including credit, interest rate, liquidity and market risk
- Align operations with business strategy (including technology improvements)
- Build critical thinking skills by linking the impact their decisions have on their bank’s or client’s financials and metrics
- Evaluate the impact of competitors, the economy and risk on the bank’s or client’s success
Call us to learn more at
Two Delivery Options
- PSI’s experienced instructors deliver the simulation in virtual or in-person classes.
- We will create a tailored agenda focused on your needs.
- Our instructors are seasoned industry experts that offer a unique combination of highly-effective facilitation and in-depth industry knowledge to ensure success.
Develop Your Bank Industry Professionals
Schedule a Demo or Download the PDF to learn more about how you can develop your future leaders.
"*" indicates required fields
(It's missing a key piece!) When we polled HR leaders, 40% said their biggest challenge is retaining quality talent. Ironically, 67% of employees surveyed in an independent study cited lack of...
Having industry knowledge and a strong understanding of client issues are essential to your success in any environment. However, in times of economic uncertainty, they are critical. There are...
At PSI, we have a 21-year tradition of donating a percentage of our profits on behalf of our clients and staff. Thank you to our clients for making these donations possible. Each year we choose to...
Knowing your client has never been more critical than in today’s virtual environment. Even though some businesses and industries plan to return to in-person meetings, virtual consulting and selling...
One of the world’s largest consulting firms (a PSI client) approached us to help their partners and managers (customer-facing professionals) initiate and engage in conversations with C-level...
Knowing your customer has never been more critical than in today’s virtual environment. Even though some businesses and industries are planning to return to in-person meetings, virtual consulting...