Experience Running a Real-World Bank
Executive Suite Banking Simulation™
Immerse your future leaders and new hires in the day-to-day challenges experienced by bank executives.
Think like a CEO and experience the challenges bank leaders face every day. PSI’s Executive Suite Banking Simulation™ is available in-person or virtually, providing a hands-on opportunity to manage a large regional financial services institution.
PSI’s simulation is designed for employees that require a deeper understanding of the bank, including:
|Z Future leaders
Z New hires
Z And more…
The Learner Experience
During the simulation, your learners work in teams to run a large, full-service financial institution. PSI’s simulation provides learners with an intense and competitive experience that allows them to “walk in the shoes” of senior executives within a banking institution, and:
- Set business strategies targeting customer segments, managing products/services and delivery channels
- Manage risk, including credit, interest rate, liquidity and market risk
- Align operations with business strategy (including technology improvements)
- Build critical thinking skills by linking the impact their decisions have on their bank’s or client’s financials and metrics
- Evaluate the impact of competitors, the economy and risk on the bank’s or client’s success
Call us to learn more at
Two Delivery Options
- PSI’s experienced instructors deliver the simulation in virtual or in-person classes.
- We will create a tailored agenda focused on your needs.
- Our instructors are seasoned industry experts that offer a unique combination of highly-effective facilitation and in-depth industry knowledge to ensure success.
Develop Your Bank Industry Professionals
Schedule a Demo or Download the PDF to learn more about how you can develop your future leaders.
"*" indicates required fields
Author: David Tompkins In financial services, AI is a game-changer, offering many applications ranging from fraud prevention to portfolio management. In this blog post, we delve into the intricacies...
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer confined to science fiction; it's a reality that is shaping our world in profound ways. Although there isn't a universally accepted definition of AI, it's...
In the ever-evolving realm of technology, the Internet of Things (IoT) has emerged as a transformative force, reshaping industries and connecting objects in ways that stretch the imagination. The...
In an environment where 75% of buyers prefer a 'rep-free' buying experience (Gartner), sales professionals require more than just persuasive pitches and charisma. The traditional sales approach has...
In early 2023, the financial landscape witnessed a series of events as several banks faced unexpected collapses and had to sell off their operations. These incidents not only highlighted...
(It's missing a key piece!) When we polled HR leaders, 40% said their biggest challenge is retaining quality talent. Ironically, 67% of employees surveyed in an independent study cited lack of...